Our Terms of Service
Please note that these are subject to change.�This reservation for a license to use a campsite is not assignable or transferable to any other individual, such assignment or transfer will lead to the immediate revocation of your license, cancellation of your reservation, and cause the forfeit of your complete deposit.
- Site occupancy is assigned at check-in. We do our best to honor special requests but cannot guarantee site selection only site category.
- Parking permits are issued at check-in (all RVs' and other motor vehicles must always have permits visibly displayed).
- Speed limit is 15 mph.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm EST for cabins and 2:00 pm EST for all others. The early check in fee of $30.00 and will be charged for guests who arrive before check in time. Early check in is based upon availability.
- Check-out time is ll:00 am EST for all RV sites and 10:00 am EST for all Cabins. A late check-out fee is available for $30 which extends your stay til 1 pm. The late check-out fee is not an option if your site is reserved for the same day. Please contact the Camp Store for further details.
- Occupancy: The maximum number of people allowed per RV site is 7. The maximum number of people per cabin is 4 to 6, depending on which cabin model you reserved.�The rate includes 2 (two) adults and up to 4 (four) children.
- Minimum Stay: All holiday weekends require a 3-night or more minimum stay. All other reservations require a 2-night minimum stay.
- Any RV owner or Cabin Renter that has not arrived 24 hours after their check-in time and have not made prior arrangements with Resort Staff will be considered a "no show" reservation and forfeit their full reservation amount.
Our resort fee is $15 per day. Our resort fee allows us to provide first-class amenities, services, and activities for our guests to enjoy during their stay, including:
- Unlimited access to Wi-Fi and cable
- Live entertainment, select days
- Unlimited access to the following amenities:
- Jolly Mon Kids Pool
- Resort Pool with Slide
- License to Chill Pool and Dock
- Fins Up Fitness Center (ages 16 & up)
- Parrot Island Mini Golf
- 2 Parakeets Kids Park
- 3 Bark-aritaville Dog Parks
- 2 Bark-aritaville Dog Spas
- 2 Basketball Courts
- Community Firepits
- Daily Kids Activities (additional fee may apply for special crafts and activities)
- Adult Activities: CornHole, Bar Bingo, Trivia (additional fee may apply for special activities & events)
- On-site Security
For guests staying with us longer, we have a weekly fee of $60.00 and a monthly resort fee of $200.00.
Note: The daily resort fee will also allow us to continue adding and expanding our amenities, activities, and services.
- RV owners or Cabin Renter(s) are responsible for the actions of their guests/visitors. Guests are those listed on the reservation, visitors are those who come into the park to visit but are not staying overnight. Visitors must check in with the Camp Store before entry into the camp site, cabins or recreation areas and pay a fee of $20.00 per adult and $10.00 per child per day.�There will be no visitors allowed on high occupancy weekends or holidays.�Please check with the Camp Store prior to inviting guests to visit.�Management reserves the right to make changes to this policy at their sole discretion without notice.
- All cancellations must be made via email to [email protected]. We�do not�accept cancellations by phone.
- Cancellations that are more than 14 days from your arrival date will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 14 days will forfeit their deposit. Cancellations not made in writing will forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to arrival for stays 30 days or more will incur a $1,000 cancellation fee.
- All changes to an existing reservation are subject to a minimum $25 change fee. These fees are non-refundable. Multiple changes will result in multiple change fees.�
- No refunds or credits will be issued if shortening reservation dates less than 7 days prior to arrival.��
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale exclusively determines refund requests. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.�Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form this it was originally paid.�
RV Resort Facilities:
- All rules regarding the use of the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale facilities must be observed. Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of the any of the common facilities if they deem that action appropriate for the circumstances regarding the actions of an RV owner, their family members or their guests.
The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the resort, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports, and decorate flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. Political or other promotional flags/signs are not permitted.�
Common areas or resort grounds:
- No driving shall be allowed on any of the off-street roads except for those designated parking areas at or near the end of each block or at the laundry / comfort stations. There is no street parking allowed as required by the City Fire Marshall.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guest's privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All sewer waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks and connections must be tight. Replacement sewer hoses and sewer donuts can be purchased at the resort market.
- The discharge of any wastewater (septic or gray water) is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to a fine and possible eviction. Formaldehyde products are not permitted.
- Please help maintain a clean and tidy resort community by not littering. Trash dumpster stations and trash receptacles have been strategically placed throughout our resort property for your convenience. Place all trash in plastic bags before discarding into the dumpsters. Please do not dispose of personal bagged trash in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse and other building trash receptacles. Large trashcans are not allowed on your site. Dispose of each trash bag directly into a resort dumpster. Storing of trash / garbage in vehicles, especially trucks and open trailers is not allowed.
- Trash pick-up at your site is scheduled between 10:00-11:00 am. For safety purposes NO glass containers/bottles are allowed off of your RV site or in any of the common or recreational areas of the Resort.
- Power pedestals are for your rig and not for charging electric vehicles. This pertains to both RV sites and Cabins. Please do not charge your electric vehicles at your site as it can cause damage to your vehicle or our equipment.
Outdoor Living Space:
- Only customary outdoor patio or lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside. Golf carts and bicycles can be kept outside on the site. Tools, toys and other such items must be stored inside or under the RV.
- Larger outdoor recreational items, including but not limited to kayaks, paddleboards, coolers, fishing equipment must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal these stored items and maintain site aesthetics.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies and umbrellas when your RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage and or loss of property.
- Do not cut through sites and please keep your possessions on your site.
- Enclosed Cargo Trailer - Cargo Trailers are for cargo only (NOT LIVING SPACE)
- Outdoor patio furniture
- Drying Rack (for swimwear / towels only)
- One (1) golf cart
- Bicycles (No more than the number of guests registered on the site. Don't forget your bike helmet. Florida does not require it, but we strongly recommend that all riders wear a helmet while riding a bicycle. Bicycle riders must obey the same rules of the road as motor vehicle.�
- Traditional Grill
- Kayaks / Paddleboards
Prohibited /Not allowed:
- Tents or Tarps
- Pools or Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Appliances
- Perimeter Fencing
- Indoor Furniture
- Clothes lines
- Excessive Decor
- Open Trailers
- Affixing to Trees
- NO ATV's or Side by Sides
- Fireworks, including sparklers or explosives of any kind are not permitted under any circumstances. Anyone caught with fireworks will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- We are a pet friendly Resort and our furry friends are welcome at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale under the following rules and conditions:
- Pet pens are not allowed outside of the RV or Cabins unless attended by the pet owner. At all times when outside of the RV or Cabin, pets must be on a leash (maximum 12').
- Pet owners must pick up and discard pet waste upon occurrence. Pet waste containers and liners are provided conveniently throughout the resort property.
- Pets are only allowed in the designated pet friendly cabins if guest is staying in one of the cabin sections.
- Pets cannot be left alone on the RV site or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Pets must always be attended to when outside of their RV by the RV owner or an adult designated by the RV/pet owner. Please note there is a Bald Eagle nest habitat onsite and a lake that has its own fish and wildlife occupying it. Pets must be taken to the onsite dog park or the Lake Myrtle Sports Park dog park or any other outside dog park when exercising your pet without a leash.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale�resort is pleased to have an onsite pet washing station for the convenience of their pets and pet owner's use. This station is used on a first come first serve basis.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale does not allow pets having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans.�
Other Pet Guidelines and Rules:
- If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the RV Resort property.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome; however, these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins/park models (except those so designated), buildings, playground, pool/splash pad areas or any common areas.
- No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV/pet owner is away from the site.�We do not allow kennels, outside pens or fencing to be outside of your RV.
- Only pets that belong to the registered RV owner or their registered guests are allowed on the RV Resort property. Wildlife or any farm animal type are not considered pets and are not allowed.
- All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale must approve any RV 10 years old or older prior to making reservations. Email [email protected] for approval.
- No RV deemed to be in "poor" condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted or badly dented or in need of paint or extremely unkept or excessively dirty) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
- Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B, Class C Motor coaches, fifth wheels, hard sided travel trailers, Pop-up Trailers and Toy Haulers.
- Cargo Trailers, Living Quarter Trailers and Cab Over truck campers are not permitted.
- All RV's must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment when located on an RV site.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury or loss to either person or property. The Owner/ management of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale absolve themselves from any and all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, Acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever and registered guests and guest guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless Camp Margaritaville Auburndale from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RV's must park on the registered site or in resort designated parking spaces. One (1) standard size passenger vehicles / One (1) golf cart or/ TWO (2) Motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on the neighbors or adjacent sites. RV's, automobiles and motorcycles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver (at least 18 years of age). Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or if RV is be deemed to be generally poor condition, including all exterior surfaces may not be parked in the RV Resort.
- All vehicle and RV repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RV's are prohibited. Golf carts can be operated only by licensed drivers at least 18 years of age and all passengers must always be safely seated.
- All guests are permitted to bring their own golf cart, provided it is in good mechanical condition and all systems working properly. Golf carts must be electric, and the owner must provide proof of insurance at check-in and sign a "golf cart agreement".�
- No boat, utility, storage or auto trailer may be parked in the RV Resort without prior written RV Resort management approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules may be towed at the Owner's expense.
- All ATV's and Side by Sides are prohibited from the resort premises.
- We do not allow the charging of electric vehicles at your site. This includes both cabins and RV sites. Guest(s) are responsible for any damage to our property caused by attempting to charge your vehicle. Any damage done to your own property is also your responsibility. If you are caught charging your vehicle at your site you will be charged a $500 violation fee. This is for the safety of our guests, our property, and guest property. Thank you for complying with this rule.
- Any customer or guest destroying / damaging resort or other customer's property will be required to make restitution. If you RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the resort electric and a certified electrician must be called, you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician's service call and damages.
- The resort shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water, electric, cable TV and WIFI service. Guests shall not make any alterations to any of the utilities provided by the resort.
- The Resort's responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connections of the guest's RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly: not dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate dump station or sewer connection provided on the site by the Resort.
- The Resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdowns.
- The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and NOT ON EMPTY SITES. Guest parking spaces are located at the end of each block for your convenience. There can be no parking on the street per the City Fire Marshall.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, trailer, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at the Vehicle Owner's expense) and or locked and fined $50 or whatever rate is currently being charged by the local towing company, whichever is higher.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and always conduct the of their children, so please keep an eye on them.�All minors under the age of 13 must have adult supervision.
- Minibikes, go carts, wheeled toys, skateboards, hoverboards, roller-skates, and remote control toys may not be operated inside of the RV Resort. Bicyclers must be operated /ridden with extreme caution and adults must supervise minors while operating/riding a bicycle on RV Resort premises.�Riding scooters or bicycles at night without lights is prohibited.�
- There is to be NO open flames within 10ft. of any of our Tiki Huts. DO NOT gather or stand under the Tiki Huts as a form of safety when lightning is present.�
Tiki Bar Rules:�
- Only alcohol purchased at the Tiki Bar or the Camp Store may be brought to the Pool and other common areas. Coolers and personal alcohol must remain and be consumed at your site or cabin. By law, children are not permitted to sit at the bar.�
Code of Conduct:
- As guest of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the "Golden Rule". "Do unto others as you have them do unto you!"
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. No smoking in Cabins. No areas included but are not limited to pool/splash pad area, playgrounds, laundry areas, bath house/comfort stations, all recreations rooms, outside common sitting areas, tiki pavilion areas and outside grass/green space areas.
- Quiet time is ll:00pm to 7:30am EST
- All guests should be courteous to other guests... ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, their guests and or their visitors while at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale.
- Please no loud talking, loud radios or televisions or other loud noises during quiet time daily. Also, we ask that you please be courteous to the guests around you during all times of the day and night. Anyone under the age of 18 may not leave their campsite after ll:00 pm unless it is to and from the bathhouse.
- RV owners, their family members, their guests and or their visitors who create disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other Camp Margaritaville Auburndale guests will not be allowed to remain on the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale property. The decision to have a RV owner, including family, their guests or visitors is solely up to the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale management.
- No motorcycles, loud diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Resort during the posted quiet time. No generators may be used while in the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale.
Swimming Pool / Splash Pad:
- Use of the swimming pool and splash pad are limited to registered guests and their visitors during the posted hours of operation. Hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm for the main pool, 9:00 am to dusk for the License to Chill pool, 9:00 am to dusk on the pool slide and 9:00 am to dusk on the splash pad.
- Swimming pool, pool slide, and splash pad rules are posted at the swimming which include the following but are not limited to:
- No glass or breakable containers, no alcohol or pets are allowed in/on the pool/splashpad/slide areas.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pool, splashpad or on the pool slide. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must always be worn.
- No pants, shorts or cut offs... Only proper swimming attire is permitted in the pool/splash pad/pool slide areas.
- No running, jumping or diving is allowed around any of the pool or splash pad areas.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 13.
- It must be understood there is NO LIFEGUARD on duty at any time. Swimming is at your own risk.
- RV owners and their registered family and guests can use the pool areas and other amenity areas. Visitors that are not staying in the registered RV or Cabin must purchase an amenity pass at an additional charge per visitor. The pass is per person and is posted at the RV Resort Camp Store. Management reserves the right to limit or deny passes to visitors that are not registered and staying with the RV Owner.
Clubhouse, Event Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Restrooms, Showers:
- Use of the clubhouse, event rooms, laundry rooms, restrooms and showers are restricted to the registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
- There is "NO SMOKING" allowed in the Cabins, bathhouses, or any indoor facilities or poor areas. While alcohol is permitted at your RV site or cabin, it must be consumed in a responsible manner as we are a Family Resort.
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. No campfires are allowed in the resort, except those community LP gas common area fire pits. An active/approved fire extinguisher is required in each RV.
- Allowed: LP Gas for BBQ's, LP gas fire pits (contained with screen) or LP gas heaters. When not in use the preceding must be placed back in storage. A charcoal BBQ is provided at each RV site. Used charcoal, once used and cooled completed may be placed in a plastic garbage bag and properly disposed of.
- Prohibited: Open flame equipment (not allowed). Fireworks are prohibited.
Health and Safety:
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinances and laws must always be observed and are strictly enforced. All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV Resort. The RV Owner will notify management should it become necessary. All emergencies dial 911
- No hazardous material may be used or stored or dumped on the site, nor disposed of in the central City sewer system inside the RV Resort at any time.
- Absolutely no loaded firearms or fireworks are allowed on the RV Resort common property. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable State and Federal Laws.
- The following are�NOT permitted�on the RV Resort property: Unlawful weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, bows & arrows, pellet guns, toy guns or anything that could be mistaken as a weapon.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is situated adjacent to Lake Myrtle which is connected to Teneroc Wildlife preserve as well as a nesting area for the American Bald Eagle. Please observe the posted signs and do not use high voltage or excessively bright lighting at night. Beware of rattlesnakes and other natural creatures indigenous to the region. We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
- The RV Resort Guest is responsible for all damage of destruction of property and any injury to persons caused by the Guest or caused by his or her family, visitor or pets. The RV Resort reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and / or Resort Facilities, including but not limited to broken water lines, damaged or missing sewer connections, cable/Wi-Fi lines, landscaping and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, pet feces, etc.).
Pandemic, Flu Seasons:
- If there is an illness that is impacting your visit, we will gladly provide you a credit on your account for a future reservation. We do not refund reservations outside for illness. We follow our standard refund policy for illnesses including COVID.
Camp Margaritaville Auburndale�Final Say:
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale�retains the right to alter and or modify any of the rules and regulations at any time in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all affected parties.
- Management's decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destructions of�Camp Margaritaville Auburndale�property or threatens the health, safety and welfare of Resort guests or their property will result in the termination of the violator's and guests stay. Additionally, Resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests' stay for any reason at any time.
- Tropical storms and hurricanes may require you to vacate the Resort property if there is a mandatory evacuation or if the management deems it unsafe for you to stay. Please familiarize yourself with a copy of the evacuation plan online and or at the Resort office. There are no refunds due to weather. However, vouchers may be given for mandatory evacuation. Management is not responsible for damage, injury or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of�Camp Margaritaville Auburndale�absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever and, guest agrees to save, protect and hold harmless�Camp Margaritaville Auburndale�from all such liability.