By using our online reservations tool you agree that you have read and agree to our park terms and conditions below, including our pet and cancellation policies.
• Site payment due upon check-in.
• Check-in time: 1:30 / Check-out: by 11:00.
• Office hours 9 am to 5 pm.
• Late check-out must be prearranged at a charge of $10. No arrivals after 10PM.
• Please NO LITTERING (cigarette butts are littering)!
• Excessive noise, nuisance, public intoxication, illegal drug use, nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted at any time.
• Camp fires allowed only in community fire pit area.
• Trash pickup is at 10 am daily. All trash must be in a sealed trash bag and placed at the road between 9 and 10 am for pickup or you can dispose of your trash at the designated dumpster. Please do not put trash outside your RV at any other time.
• Dumping gray or black water on the ground is strictly prohibited. Each spot has on-site sewer connection. Use of sewer donuts is encouraged.
• Children under 18 mandate adult supervision at all times. Please contain your children from venturing through other campers’ sites.
BATH HOUSE and LAUNDRY ROOMS:
• As much as we love our pets, and they are considered family; please allow them the comforts of your RV while using the bath house and laundry room.
• A Pet washing station is provided for your convenience.
• No smoking in facility
RV, VEHICLE, GOLF CART and PARKING:
• All RV’s must be RVIA certified and are subject to management approval.
• One habitable and one non-habitable vehicle allowed per site and must be parked on your site.
• Extra vehicles may be included for a fee of $5 per day/$25 per week subject to availability.
• Observe posted speed limit. This is for your safety.
• Washing RV/vehicles must be approved through management.
• Dropping camper shells is prohibited.
• GOLF CARTS:
• Motor vehicle and/or golf cart operators must have a valid driver’s license.
• All vehicles and golf carts must be registered with office.
• Usage of golf carts within the facility must provide proof of insurance.
• No horse playing on golf carts at any time.
• Golf carts must not exceed passenger limit.
• Electric golf carts only. Mules, Rhinos, 4 wheelers or any other type of ATV are not permitted.
• Please respect the property, facility, neighbors, and fellow campers while operating a golf cart.
• Golf carts are permitted on park roads only. Strictly enforced.
• Pet(s) are welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
• Pet(s) must be restrained to a maximum 10 foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner.
• Unattended pet(s) anywhere within the park are prohibited.
• Pet(s) are welcome to run free in “Pet Park”, under the supervision of their owners. Please clean up after your pet in this area.
• Help keep our grounds clean by picking up after your pet immediately.
• Pet(s) are prohibited in buildings and amenity areas.
• RV Park is not responsible and will hold pet owner liable for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
• For the protection of and in consideration of other guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pet(s) are not allowed.
• Exotic pet(s) are strictly prohibited.
• Unless otherwise stated 2 adults and 2 children, under the age of 18, are included in rate.
• Additional guests will cost $5 per person/per day.
• Unless otherwise stated, 6 guests maximum (including children) per space.
• Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles
• Keep your valuables locked up.
• Report any problems with your site to the Front Desk during normal business hours or after hours call the security number provided at the time of your arrival.
• Security gates are for your safety and security. Your personalized code issued at the time of your arrival provides unlimited access to and from the park.
• We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on the property.
• Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
• Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
• Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave
• Profanity or violence towards others will not be tolerated.
• Please call the Front Desk to learn more about our monthly rates and to reserve your stay. Monthly reservations cannot be made online.
• Monthly rates are based on a 28 day stay. A new 28 day agreement must be approved for additional monthly reservations.
• Visitors are welcome; they must park on your site. If space is not available on your site, please contact management for available space.
• Visitors are required to register at the office.
• YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VISITORS.
***The owners and management are not liable for any loss of personal possessions, injuries to any occupant regardless of age, or damage to any vehicle or personal equipment. Owners/management reserve the right to evict anyone from the premises for detrimental conduct or violating above rules.***