NO PETS ALLOWED in Rental Units.
•You must be atleast 21years of age to rent a rental unit or a campsite.
• Cancellation or changing of dates Policy: Cancellations MUST be completed by phone or in person, and MUST be done no less than 7 days prior to arrival date or deposit will be forfeited. Credit will be issued less 15% plus tax cancellation fee on first nights deposit when cancellation is before 7 days.
• Check-in: Check in time is 2:00 PM. Check out time is 11:00 AM. Longer stay will require another day’s rental fee of site. If you arrive after the office is closed you MUST check-in at the office before 10:00 AM otherwise your site will be given out. Only campers with reservations will be admitted after 8 PM.
• NO REFUND POLICY: At check-in please verify your dates for we do not do refunds.
• Sites and rental units are subject to change.
• Visitors: Visitors must register at the office before entering the park. (If there is a day use fee that will need to be paid) all guests must leave the park by 11:00PM. Campsite maximum occupancy is 8 people per campsite.
• Quiet Hours/Courtesy to your neighbors: Are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. All minors must be at their campsite unless escorted by an adult after 10PM. Please be considerate of others. No loud music at any time! Anyone causing excessive noise, or a disturbance will be asked to leave without a refund. Please do no shortcut through your neighbors campsite.
• Conduct: Guests and their visitors are expected to behave in a manner consistent with a family atmosphere. Adult supervision is required for all minors (under 21) i.e. no leaving minors unattended. Littering, stone throwing, defacing trees, picnic tables, road signs, or any other campground or other camper’s property, and destructive or dangerous behaviors are strictly prohibited.
• Pets: Household pets are welcome only in the campground area and NOT in the Cabins or Park Models. No aggressive pets or excessive barking pets allowed. All registered guests must have proof of rabies vaccination when registering and be able to provide documentation if asked. State law requires all pets to be on a leash. Pet owners MUST clean up all droppings and dispose of properly at all times. No pets allowed in any building, playground, activities center or pool area. Do not leave pets unattended.