· Cancel up to 7 days before check-in; 3% of any confirmed booking is non-refundable as is the online booking fee. Cancellations with-in the 7 days will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. No shows will receive no refund.
RV Park Policies
· 6 people occupancy per site; each additional person is $10 per night
· 1 Tent allowed per RV site (on the flat pad)
· Check-out 11 AM; Check-in 2 PM MST
· 1 vehicle allowed per site. Extra parking is available in the over-flow parking area for $5 per day
· Pets must be kept on a leash and the owner shall clean up all pet waste
· All pet waste shall be disposed of in the designated trash bin at the pet zone above the over-flow parking area
· All garbage shall be disposed of in the park dumpster
· No driving on the grass
· Speed Limit: 5 MPH
· Fires allowed in designated fire pits only
· Ranch buildings are Private Property. Please, no trespassing, this is for your safety
· Automatic sprinklers come on at night. Please keep belongings that you do not want wet next to your RV
Cabin Cancellation Policy
· Cancellations 30 days before arrival are 100% refundable, 30% of the 50% deposit is refundable for cancellations 7 days prior to arrival. If changes are made to a reservation the change must adhere to our minimum stay policy of 2 nights. 100% of any online booking fee is non refundable.
· Check-in 3 PM MST, The person signing the lease will need to provide a photo ID and credit card at time of check-in
· Check-out 11 AM MST, Prior to leaving please empty the refrigerator, take the trash out and wash all dishes.
· Maximum number of guests is limited to 5 persons.
· This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2 night rate.
· Pets are absolutely NOT allowed in the cabin.
· Please place all trash in the trash can outside the unit.
· All beaches are pack-it-in pack-it-out. Please don’t throw trash, fishing tackle, tobacco products, or grease on the river bank, beach, or river
· No shooting, No fireworks, No Smoking (in cabin)
· Large trailers will need to be parked in a prearranged designated area.
· There is no daily maid service.
· Do not use bath towels for outside use. Please use the designated beach towels.