• No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed in Camp.
• The speed limit is 5 MPH in the campground.
• Check in: 3:00 PM.
• Check out: 11:00AM.
• Quiet time: 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Quiet time applies to guests, as well as pets.
• All visitors must register in the office upon arrival, stating the number
of people in their party. $ 3.00-day visitors—$5.00 overnight guest.
• Pets are welcome. For everyone’s convenience, please keep your pet
on a leash at all times, including on your site. Pets are your responsibility; you must clean up after them
and attend to your pet at all times. We do not allow pets in the camp store/office due to health regulations.
• Unfortunately, due to our terrain and traffic, bicycles, ATV's, and/or
skateboards are not permitted in the campground. The Valley offers beautiful
scenery for an enjoyable ride.
• Nature has provided us with beautiful trees. Please do not cut them or
put nails in them.
• Children under six years must be supervised in the bathhouse and on
• Fishing is free. You must sign a release of liability waiver in the front office before fishing. Limit 3 fish per day.
• No fishing after dark.
• Please be considerate of your fellow campers, play your radio softly.
• We try to keep the restrooms “just like home.” Please treat them this
• Please help us keep the campground clean, use our trash receptacles.
• Campfires must be attended at all times an extinguished with water prior to leaving site.
• We reserve the right to eject from the property, without
refund, anyone violating the rules.
• Rosemount Camping Resort reserves the right to refuse service to
anyone, at the sole discretion of Rosemount Camping Resort, their
successors, or assigns.